Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Officially Sick

The time has finally come for me to admit that I am, in fact, sick. I was fighting it for a long time...but can no longer do so. But I'm fine. Don't worry about me.
Though Bailey and Chris claim that I'm dying and have already divided my possessions amongst them. Mum, Dad - Bai is threatening to burn Fred. So please rescue him at least. The rest of the stuff can be dished out the way they'd like it to be.

(Can electronic transmissions needing a password in order to be performed count as legal wills?)

7 comments:

Jon said...

May I recommend getting yourself to a sauna? The IM had them when I went to MSU & they are wonderful!
They will bake any cold right out of you.

Anonymous said...

How about a doctor?? You know, medical care??? Antibiotics?? Wonderful stuff...

mom

Becca Farnum said...

NO!!! I do not believe in such things. lol. I think I'm coming over the hill; antibiotics, at this point, seem unnecessary.

Anonymous said...

Add to this our concern about your thumb. How is that digit doing? Does IT require medical attention? I agree with your mother that a trip to the doctor's office may well be in order.

Granna

Becca Farnum said...

No, no. The thumb is totally fine. Doesn't hurt at all. We put some antibiotic ointment on it and wrapped it for the night of. And now it's fine.

Charlie said...

Mothers and Grannas can be worrywarts. I'm sure you'll be fine.

P.S. Please make sure that you leave Fred to me. Also, if you could produce a grandchild before dying of pneumonia or 3rd degree thumb burns, it would be appreciated.

Becca Farnum said...

Oh good gad. What messes my family members are. lol.
Papa, I do not believe I will be producing a grandchild before dying by suffocation while unable to breathe in bed. Sorry.