Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Break Plans

Chicago December 14-20 to see my babies! (Referring to family friends, the kids of whom are just full of adorableness. See below.)

I'll be taking the train to Chicago this Sunday morning, and then Barb and I are driving up with the kids to her parents' house in Lansing on Saturday.
Sunday I'll sing with the choir at Music Sunday at University United Methodist Church in East Lansing.
That afternoon, Gregory will have to come see the babies at the Ellises' to pick me up...poor boy.
Some time in Mount Pleasant (yes, I'm actually going home for Christmas, shock of shocks).
And maybe some time in Battle Creek somewhere at some point? Still working on actual arrangements there...
December 29-31 I have a church meeting in Alma. Mum, Dad, and Gregory will be going to Florida for a week or so. I'll stay with the dog for much of it, go to my church meeting for some of it while finding a friend to take care of Reilly, and maybe appear in Battle Creek sometime. But I'm not sure how it's all going to work...Ah, well, we shall see.

No comments: