Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

For those of you who were looking forward to more posts with the school year and have been disappointed, I suppose I owe you an explanation...on the condition that you do not panic! : )
Two weekends ago, I smacked my hard pretty hard twice in a row on a kitchen cabinet and then a table. (I am full of grace and poise, what can I say?)
I am okay, but I am suffering a pretty bad concussion. I have an appointment with MSU Neurology sometime this week to try and figure out what is wrong with me and how to get me back on track. So life has been pretty slow and I've been canceling a lot of extracurriculars...thus I have had little to talk about, as most of what I've been doing is sleeping.
Alas.
But life goes on, and I will be totally fine...just take a bit of time to recover!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a bad concussion two years ago when I was walking Cathie's daughters dog and tripped when she was challenged by another dog--actually I think I had a TIA as I don't remember anything about the incident until the medics woke me up after several minutes on the sidewalk where my forehead got a pretty good jolt . I had some bleeding on the brain,but they let me out the next day and I haven't had any after effects. Uncle Al