Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some grades

4.0ed Economics of Health Care...was never worried about that one.
4.0ed Islam in Africa...didn't love my final paper for that class, so I was a bit worried; that's reassuring.
4.0ed Economic Analysis of Africa...yay! Hard but fun class.
4.0ed Birth of Christianity. Was not expecting to, and I think I didn't mathematically speaking. But I'm not complaining!
Verdict still out on MC 320 (Politics and Society in the Third World), but I think I should be good. Positive I 4.0ed my Women's Studies class, and my philosophy independent study is certainly a 4.0, so I think I may have had a "perfect" semester!
Of course, now that I said that, it would serve me right to have Komori give me a 3.5...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

We were invited to the Otsego School Board meeting last night. They invited the top 10 students and their families. Had each of the kids speak briefly about themselves and their plans.
The President of the Board was pretty amazed that this year's top 10 included 9 boys and 1 girl.
My grandchildren are just so brilliant!

Granna

Becca Farnum said...

That's my boy! Go, Chrissy.
: )

Your grandchildren get their intelligence from somewhere, you know. And I've got a good idea of where!