Sunday, October 31, 2010

MC Midterm

I won't receive the actual grade until Tuesday, I presume, but the following email is hopeful:


Your midterm essays are the top examples in the class of nuanced and
critical analyses of course material. Each of you has done an
excellent job in your respective endeavors.

I am writing to request your permission to use your midterm essays as
models for the class to learn from on Angel. If you grant your
permission, I would strip your name and PDF your essay for display to
the class on the course website.

Please let me know when you get a moment. Congrats on a job well done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, little girl.

xoxoxoxox
mom

Anonymous said...

Good for you!
granna
XOXOXOXO

Charlie said...

:-)

/papa

p.s. DNA is the gift that keeps on giving.