Wednesday, September 2, 2009

REL 310

First class! Yay!!!
Highlights:
Prof is a practicing Jew. He was wearing a very off-center yarmulke today that was small - so from the right angle, you couldn't tell it was there.
Mark Bogner, a friend from chemistry and fellow ADS, is in my Judaism class. (I knew that going in.)
We chatted about the year today; 'twas lots of fun. I really like the professor (surprise, surprise). The class is invited to a Shabbat dinner in November - that will be fun! He and another religious studies prof are also working on a field trip to Toronto to see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with all the Russian bordering your blogspot. I love it-I need the practice in recollecting some of the words.uncle Al

Becca Farnum said...

I have no idea...I don't see any Russian.

Meg said...

"fellow ADS"?

Becca Farnum said...

Alumni Distinguished Scholar - the scholarship that I won is a regular thing the Honors College Alumni do.