Sunday, September 20, 2009

Megan and Meatballs

This weekend has been one of food and friends. Megan came in from Mount Pleasant to visit. Friday night I went out to eat with Alec and his grandparents, and then Megan came over to his dorm room and a huge number of random people played Mario Kart for an absurd number of hours.
Saturday was an adventure in meatball-making. They actually taste good! YAY!
Saturday night we saw "Star Trek" at Wells Hall with the Campus Cinema, and then headed back to Bailey's room to open presents her mother had sent for St. Piven's Day. (Don't ask...I have no idea what St. Piven's Day is or who St. Piven is...though I've probably been told at some point in my life).
And today is church, a meeting, and then home to actually get something useful done!
Love y'all!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I just googled St. Piven and your blog came up!