Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good Morning!

I walked into campus this morning. My bike is outside Wilson Hall where I parked it yesterday morning. Tonight is church and Wesley - I'll make Erik the engineer and general mechanical-whiz look at it before going into the bike shop.
In other news, I get Judaism today! I love this class. Days without it are so depressing. But on days with it, I don't get anthropology, honors biology, or international relations...and that's depressing too. Good grief, I'm a freak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy a bus pass, for goodness' sake! There will be really cold days and messy days when that will appeal to you. Doesn't your housemate have a vehicle that could help upon occasion?
granna

Becca Farnum said...

Yes, there's a vehicle. She had class earlier than I did and biked in today. I like walking...

I've got some bus cash cards for when I need them, but the bike issue was last minute and I haven't spent time figuring out the schedule and whatnot.