Monday, February 16, 2009

So I'm Smart

Really and truly!
I had a meeting today for a debriefing on the MLK Celebration. It was in the 1961 Room of Case at 11:30. I have a class in Case through 11:40. I told Audrey I'd be late and have to leave in time for Chem Recitation. Ross goes over in Politics and Markets, but no big deal. I go in Case caf, grab some chow, go to room. It's locked. Confused! Wandering around a bit, decided to head into cafeteria and check the email. Haha! It's in Room 1962 in Wilson. Smart little Becca. Should I bother going? Of course I should. I'm Becca. I don't skip things. So I go. I find the room. I walk in. There are two ladies sitting there. I don't know either of them. They say, "you here for a meeting?" "Yep." "Inclusion?" "The MLK Debriefing?" "Yeah, that's Monday, March 16. A month from now."
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...Rebecca Farnum. Ain't she cute?

No comments: