Monday, August 23, 2010

Work Schedule!

I have officially received my working hours:
Tuesday 10-2
Wednesday 12-2
Thursday 10-2
Woohoo! That will be fun. I'm very excited. I'll be working in the Center for Gender in a Global Context, or "GenCen." We look at gender roles and justice internationally - a lot of women and development work. I will be doing basic office work like answering the phone and making copies, but I also pick a project to work on. I can do something like an annotated bibliography, resource database, etc. I'm still trying to figure out a topic...I need to get that settled. Ideas?

2 comments:

Charlie said...

How about this topic:
"Resume:
Member of international legal caucus.
State-level elected representative.
President of multiple organizations.
Competent in multi-variate calculus.
Academic test scores in 99th %-ile in multiple disciplines.
Completing 4 degrees in 4 years.
Alumni Distinguished Scholar.
[etc etc etc]

Gender: Female.

Assignment: Answer phone, make copies. Pick a project to fill empty time."

:-)

Becca Farnum said...

Gender: Woman
Sex: Female
: )