Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun Weekend

'Twas a great weekend. Friday I had a few meetings, the Transgender Day of Remembrance vigil, and then an overnight RING retreat at Justin's house (during which I ran away for a bit and hung at Kelsey's house). Saturday finished the retreat, hung out with Emily a bit, worked on my term paper for international relations, and Megan came over. She brought "Star Trek!" I have watched/listened to it or at least part of it somewhere around six times...
This morning was church and we had the bell choir play and a mini-orchestra and timpani play with us during the anthem...and a FANTASTIC postlude. Great morning.
Sunday after did some chores around campus, wrote more paper, refereed scoring during Bailey's Quidditch game, had a couple of brief meetings or presentations, watched "Singin' in the Rain" with Lindsey, and finished a draft of my term paper (which my lucky parents now get to edit, if they so choose).
And now, one more round of "Star Trek: the Best Bits" before bed. Yay!
I love life. I love you. I hope you love life. : )

No comments: