Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midterms

Religion=amazing wonderfulness.
Microbiology=fail at life. Forty-five multiple choice questions, incredibly detailed, from a lot of information. I didn't memorize the antibiotic resistance paths and names of specific bacteria as much as I should have. I knew they would be on the test, but spent some time memorizing other things. There was an ABSURD amount of antibiotic memorization asked on the test. And his study guide=not helpful. I understand that study guides are just guides, and that we're responsible for all material. But when he provides, for each lecture, a list of "vocabulary," and then asks a question about a term we discussed once briefly that appears nowhere on the study guide, it feels a bit tacky. But whatever. Life goes on.

1 comment:

Becca Farnum said...

And, just for the record, I did in fact get the one about vocabulary he hadn't placed on study guide wrong. Darnit. So totally not four-pointing microbiology. That's ridiculous.