Monday, December 7, 2009

Late Night at Taco Bell

I was planning to steal a ride home with Amy from campus tonight and was waiting at church for the Wesley Foundation Peer Ministry meeting to get out. Tonight, of course, is the night they decided to go on forever...

Anyways, Amy and I decided to stop at Taco Bell on the way home. "I'd like two crunchy beef tacos, please." "I'm sorry, we're actually out of beef. Would you like to upgrade to chicken or steak for no extra cost?"

You're out of beef. Okay then. Thank you, oh Taco Bell, for your service.

5 comments:

Jon said...

A similar thing happened one night at our local grocery. Totally out of ground beef at about 5PM. I guess I'm just another spoiled American, but it seems like shockingly poor management.

Anonymous said...

I like the cheesy bean and rice burritos at Taco Bell. We go there almost weekly because of the free senior drinks. The bean burritos are pretty good too. Uncle Al

Becca Farnum said...

I was mostly just highly entertained...seems so absurd! How do you not realize that you're running out of BEEF?

Anonymous said...

I am curious as to what kind of steak they were offering in place of beef. Buffalo? Venison? Dog?
granna

Becca Farnum said...

I'm sure it was cow steak, just not ground beef.