Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grades are all Posted!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

A year ago, I never thought that these grades would make me happy, but...

I 4.0ed my James Madison International Relations Class! EEEE!!!!!!! Woohoo!! I think the prof must have done some creative rounding on my behalf - I was right at the edge and would have been tipped over only if I got a full 4.0 on the exam, I think...but I'll take it! No problem! Yay!
And I 3.0ed organic chemistry. Which I was starting to worry was going to be worse than that. So:

Anthropology 270, Women and Health: 4.0
Biology 148H, Lecture: 4.0
Biology 158H, Lab: 4.0
Chemistry 351, Organic: 3.0
Madison 220, International Relations: 4.0
Microbiology 301: 2.5
Religion 310, Judaism: 4.0

Current Cumulative GPA: 3.8358. We'll take it, folks! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Congrats! You should be very proud.

Becca Farnum said...

Thanks, Jon. : )