Monday, November 10, 2008

Everything I Touch...

Seems to break.
My bike was in the shop. Good news! It's ready. So I can get it tomorrow.
My computer is running only in safe mode. It needs to go into the shop.
I had what was supposedly a 4 o'clock meeting. I have chem lab until 3:50. So I asked a friend to borrow his bike. No problem. He gives me the key. It's the red one closest to the building. I get out there. There are, of course, in the vicinity of 10 red bikes right next to the building. I try the key in ones that look most like my memories of Sean's. I insert the key into one. It fits. I turn. It breaks.
And that's just the way the cookie crumbles...Not to mention, the meeting was delayed until 4:30. And no one told us. So I left chem lecture early and broke my friend's bike key for no reason.

No comments: