Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas at Linda's

Kevin and I are happily relaxing in Harrison Township. I got some work done today but am mostly rereading the "Eragon" "Inheritance" books by Christopher Paolini...the last book came out and I bought it for Kelsey for Christmas (so that I could read it, of course).
Linda and I (with a spoon assist from Kevin) made the green corn flake cookie wreaths today. Tomorrow we go to the Smiths' for Christmas celebrations and pick up Bubba at the airport.
Linda and Michael got me toe socks (hahahaha) as well as some gorgeous new flip-flops made in Tanzania through an organization called Shining a Light. Kevin got me a hysterical book from the Daily Show's David Javerbaum: "The Last Testament: A Memoir." Hysteria itself. Linda also got me dried mangoes, fancy hot cocoa, and some Persian lime olive oil (SO MUCH EXCITEMENT).
Merry Christmas to me!!

No comments: