Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And we're off!

I've had a wonderful time with the Obinger clan. Last night I got thoroughly spoiled...two friends came over, we threw the kids upstairs with my computer and Donald Duck DVDs, and made filets stuffed with garlic and blue cheese, accompanied with strawberry salad, sauteed mushrooms, green beans, and other delicious items. It was a good night.
The kids are off the school now. I'll be leaving for the airport around 3:30. This will be my last post on this blog...
Go visit spartaninisrael.blogspot.com to read stories from this summer!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

YUM!
YUM YUM!
YUM YUM YUM!

Sorry I missed it.

MSU Wesley thought someone from UUMC, perhaps an SPRC rep, should be on the interview committee for an interim Wesley Director. I suggested you. At first people laughed at the idea, which made me feel sad :-( as if you weren't really a member of the church?
Then I realized that you'd have a very long commute. Oops.

Anonymous said...

Have a joyous time!

AND - Please think about your safety as you meander about.

I'm looking forward to the blog.

XOXOXOXO
granna